La La La La
1. I am back at school finishing up my liberal studies classes. I am taking Biology with a lab and Photography. I like the classes, they seem nice and easy for me.
2. Still single! Been to almost every fucking dating service known to man and NO ONE LIKES ME!!!
3. My dog Trooper died around New Years Eve. We were lucky that he went in his sleep. It absolutely broke my heart. He would have been 16 on Feb. 1.
4. I'm still working, but if you count lack of banquets then i'm NOT working. damn bastards.
5. Still saddened by the Loss of Eddy Guerrero! Everytime they talk about Eddy on Raw or Smackdown I tear up.
Thats pretty much. I will, however, try to update more regularly. I know this is short, I just don't feel like elaborating today because I am kind of depressed, lack of work well MONEY, school work and so on and so forth. Ok depressed isn't the right word....down right down on my head wanting to curl up in a ball and sob myself to sleep.
The only upside is that tomorrow night on Cold Case, Elizabeth Hendrickson (Ex Maggie/Frankie Stone from All My Children) will be playing the victim Emma something. So thats good cause I love Liz! Am so glad to see her in Prime Time!
Well thats it.
Bekka, if you read this, call me sometime ok? I'll be home all weekend studying...yup you read right.....I'LL BE STUDYIN!!!!
Ah so much for my non exsistent life....it got even worse!